Booking Terms & Conditions
1. All bookings and contractual terms are with socialtours.com tours & travels Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal.
2. When your booking is confirmed it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all of the booking conditions (which were provided to you prior to making your booking) and agree to abide by them.
3. The terms and conditions of all agreements made with the company shall be subject and governed by Nepalese law.
4. These booking conditions can only be waived or altered in writing by a letter signed by a company director and it is acknowledged that no other agent party or third party have the right to make any amendments concessions or representations on behalf of the company.
5. Any travel by third party carrier supporting any part of this booking may be the subject of change beyond the company's control and it is acknowledged that the company shall have no direct liability in this respect.
6. The company cannot be made liable for the consequences of any strikes industrial action wars riots sickness quarantine government intervention weather conditions or other force majeure in connection with this booking.
7. The company and any expedition leaders or guides appointed by the company will do their utmost to ensure that all of the holiday aims are achieved but the signing of the bookings from acknowledges the acceptance that the company the leader or the guides authority to make decisions affecting an individual or any group of individuals on the grounds of their health safety enjoyment or well being is absolute.
8. socialtours will not organise any insurance for you. This has to be done entirely on your own prior to coming on the trip
9. The company will not be liable for any illness injury or death sustained during a trip nor will it be liable for any uninsured losses on your property.
10. Should a cancellation arise the following scale of charges will apply:
I. No refund or compensation will be awarded for any unused services booked for your trip, e.g. flights, hotels, accommodation.
II. Cancellation by the company of a trip will entitle you to a full refund of all sums paid unless cancellation is due to circumstances beyond the control of the company and further if such cancellation is covered under the travel insurance. No claim for compensation for loss of enjoyment of a trip/holiday will be paid.
III. Cancellation of any booking more than four weeks before the departure of the trip must be made in writing after which the repayment of all sums paid by you excluding any costs incurred by us in the course of the preparation of your trip/holiday (plus 25% for our troubles) will be returned to you as soon as practical.
IV. Cancellation less than four weeks (28 days) before departure will result in the total loss of any deposit paid.
V. Cancellation less than 28 days before departure will result in liability for or loss of 100% of the total cost of the trip.
11. The company will not accept any responsibility for any of the clients preliminary arrangements not completed in time for departure and no liability will arise if departure is jeopardised for lack of such arrangements i.e. vaccinations, passport, etc.
12. Any complaints about any part of your trip should be made to the group leader in writing. If you do not feel that your complaint has been satisfactorily dealt with during the trip then you must send written notification of your complaint to the company within 28 days of your return.
13. I. To book a place on a trip you must send or hand to the company a fully completed Booking Form and the requested deposit (see individual trip details for the amount).
II. The balance due for the trip is due and payable not less than four weeks prior to arrival and failure to make such payment will render the booking voidable at the company's absolute discretion.
III. All payments are to be made by wire transfer to an account provided by the company